Career Development Awards Eligibility
- Career Development Awards are available to ALL licensed funeral directors.
- Recipients may receive only one Career Development Award.
- Submissions accepted on a rolling basis; online submissions only.
- Up to 60 names are selected each year; names drawn by the Foundation Board of Trustees in January, July and October.
- Submissions are valid for three selection cycles.
- If eligible, those names not selected will automatically be entered in the next cycle.
- Only one submission per person, per three selection cycles.
- Career Development Awards underwrite registration fees for a single NFDA Cremation Certification, Arranger Training or Certified Preplanning Consultant (CPC) session of recipient’s choosing.
- Awards are valid for one year from date of issue.
- Awards are redeemed directly through NFDA. Program dates vary and are based on availability.
- All underwritten registration fees will be transferred directly to NFDA; under no circumstances will the Funeral Service Foundation make a payment directly to the recipient.
- Awards are not retroactive, transferrable or deferable.
- Awards are not redeemable for other NFDA/Foundation programs, scholarships, awards or initiatives.